It is the policy of EHG to maintain a quality and environmental system designed to meet the requirements of ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015 (or any other standard in line with Annex SL Structure) in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
It is the policy of EHG to:
- Strive to satisfy the requirements of all of our customers, stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations
- Comply with all compliance obligations, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities including the nature, scale and environmental impacts of its activities, products and services
- Reduce hazards, prevent injury, ill health, protect the environment, including prevention of pollution, sustainable resource use, climate change mitigation and adaptation, the protection of biodiversity and ecosystems and any other specific commitments which are relevant to the context of the organisation
- Provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met
- Ensure that all employees are aware of their individual obligations in respect of this Quality and Environmental policy
- Maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and drive continual improvement based on “risk”
- Regularly review the environmental impact of our activities, endeavour to reduce our overall environmental impact and prevent waste using best practice techniques
- Work with key suppliers to encourage them to develop environmental best practice
- Improve resource efficiency (including our use of water, energy and raw materials)
This Quality and Environmental Policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality and environmental process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and environment and its impact on customer service and of the products or services which we provide.
This Quality and Environmental Policy is available on the EHG website to ensure its communication internally and externally.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality and environmental system is regularly reviewed by “Top Management” to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Quality and Environmental System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.
Top Management (Signed and dated annually)